Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool’s Day

hoax –noun
[hohks]
1. something intended to deceive or defraud
I’ve always liked a good prank, and felt compelled to set-up an April Fool’s prank on my landlord and his girlfriend last night. Originally I attempted to do the ole’ salt on toothbrush prank, but at last minute I decided against it. Instead I set all the clocks in the kitchen one hour behind. In hindsight this morning I thought it would have been better to set the clocks one hour ahead, just in case there were any appointments that needed to be met today. Better to be one hour early rather than one hour late.

The following is a transcript of the text conversation between my landlord and I:

LL – “Did someone set all your clocks an hour behind too?”

Me – Aprils Fool’s! Hope it didn’t cause too many problems, sorry if it did. Thought about it this morning, should have really set it ahead and not back.”

LL – "You got me for a second, just confused, not fooled. It's not April Confused day. Try again."

Check out this great list of The Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time.



Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments: