Sunday, January 18, 2009

My CBC Radio3 Biopic... Sorta

bi⋅o⋅pic –noun
[bahy-oh-pik]
1. a biographical movie or TV show

I got this suggestion from a girl who goes by the name Sobbee while reading her blog post about her biopic.
Although according to Webster this is not really a biopic*, the premise seemed fun and the rules seemed simple enough, so I decided to do my own:
*Update: After some thinking about this, it's probably supposed to be the soundtrack to my biopic...
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, etc) - I used my CBC Radio3 Playlist
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

I'm quite amused by some of the results, so much so that I may just update the playlist here on this blog to match it… someday anyway.

Without further ado, here we go:

Opening Credits
Bye Bye Bye
Plants and Animals

Waking Up
My Selecta
Dubmatix

First Day At School
Two Sinister Genteman
Kill the Lights

Falling In Love
Moonjam
Lampshade

Fight Song
Looking to Fight
Hexes and Ohs

Breaking Up
Space Kidz
The Clips

Prom
The Poisoned Cup
Young and Sexy

Life
Like I Give A Care
You Say Party! We Say Die!

Mental Breakdown
Penny For Your thoughts
The Joel Plaskett Emergency

Driving
Dynamo
The Golden Dogs

Flashback
Sand Storms
Magic Weapon

Getting Back Together
The Devil In Our Bones
Meatdraw

Losing Your Virginity
Stormy High
Black Mountain

Wedding
Bottom Of The World
Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton

Birth Of A Child
Willow Tree
Chad VanGaalen

Final Battle
Hummingbird
Born Ruffians

Death Scene
Disapointed Tourist Lost and Confused After Walking into a Free Trade Zone
Spymachine 16

Funeral Song
Curse Of The Currents
Said the Whale

End Credits
Cold Heart Breaker
Petunia


Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments: