Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Back!

re·al·i·ty –noun
[ree-al-i-tee]
1.the state or quality of being real
After a month away I am now back in Capital City. I spent the last four weeks or so in beautiful British Columbia.
Where I went to volunteer at the 2010 Winter Olympics with the aerial crew.
And got to see some great sites in and around Vancouver.




Including going to see a couple of great shows, like:
Elliott Brood


and We Were Promised Jetpacks.


I also got a chance to do a little snowboarding at Whistler and Kicking Horse.
Where I met the most amazing girl.
And got to see her band, Jiva Tree, perform.


Over breakfast I realized where I want to spend the rest of my days.
But for now it's back to reality, back to my one room apartment and my work from home job. Back to trying to make ends meat and remain sane and happy all at the same time.

One thing I'm going to take from my trip is that I am going to attempt to bring a little bit of that Vacation Persona that we all have into my everyday life.

I'm going to get out more and try new things.
I'm not going to be afraid to talk to strangers anymore.
I'm pretty much going to go against everything I ever learned as a kid, except maybe that whole look both ways before you cross the street thing, that could still prove to be important.

My first step in this 'New Me' transformation is to upgrade to a Big Boy Bed, and from there the sky is the limit.


Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments: