Sunday, November 15, 2009

Neked Sundays

re⋅lax –verb
[ri-laks]
1. to reduce or stop work, effort, application, etc., esp. for the sake of rest or recreation

It’s been quite some time since I last updated this blog. With a busy work and school schedule I haven’t had much time to chase any new distractions. Since today is yet another Neked Sunday, a day of rest where not even clothes are mandatory, I finally have some free time.

On Saturday, November 21st Chasing Distractions will turn 1 years old. For this momentous occasion I am hoping to plan another Suit Up! I recently acquired a very stylish Ron Burgundy’esque suit from Value Village, it made its first appearance at a Mad Men party a few weeks ago and has been sitting in my closet ever since. CD’s birthday seems to be a good occasion to crack it out again. I will keep you posted.

Want to give Chasing Distractions a birthday present? Well donating to my ‘Help Send Me To The 2010 Olympic Games In Vancouver’ fund would be the best present ever.



Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site