Saturday, March 14, 2009

Suit Up!

leg⋅end⋅ar⋅y –adjective
[lej-uhn-der-ee]
1. of, pertaining to, or of the nature of a legend
2. celebrated or described in legend
30 days ago the plan was formed, albeit a drunken misinformed plan was cobbled together, but here we are 30 days later and said drunken plan is about to come to fruition. Tonight will be the first of, what I hope are many, Second Saturday Suit Up’s!

The plan is basic, throw on your best suit, or any suit for that matter – for myself I am rocking the highschool graduation suit, my financial situation doesn’t allow for a new suit in the budget, even though as a 30 year old I seriously need a new one or two - and go out on the town, causing trouble and awesomeness wherever you go.

Will tonight be legendary? Will debauchery ensue? We can only hope. Until then, Suit Up!






Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments: