Friday, February 20, 2009

In The Navy - The Dream

re·spon·si·bil·i·ty -noun
[rĭ-spŏn'sə-bĭl'ĭ-tē]
1. The state, quality, or fact of being responsible
2. Something for which one is responsible; a duty, obligation, or burden
Last night I dreamt that I was in the navy, or at least worked on some sort of boat that required uniforms. Originally I was a quartermaster (I’m not sure if that is really a naval term) and then for reasons unknown I was bumped down to a deck hand. I had to return my navy blue uniform and trade it in for a white one. I was happy to be demoted, as I put it in my dream, when you are a quartermaster you are really just the officers bitch but when you are a deck hand all you have to do is mop and are pretty much left alone. I’m not sure if that makes any sense but I was happy for the downgrade of responsibilities.

I think I later snuck off the ship, or it was just another dream entirely, but for whatever reason I was in Sault Ste Marie where I purchased a brand new red 350cc Kawasaki and drove it to Hometown where I was attending a wedding for friends of mine. I’ve never driven a motorcycle, both in real life and in my dream, frankly I’m scared of them, but in my dream I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of it.
Who knows, maybe I will get a bike this summer, or join the navy…




Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

No comments: